Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Moved back to Germany/Update on life



Two days ago I landed in Germany, I'll be here for 5 months.

For those of you keeping up with my facebook at all, I packed one bag full of clothes, and the other I paid $75 dollars for and packed it with nothing but freedom, so it'd last me til I get back.

Damn Im gonna miss 'Murrica.

Recap of Winter:
(below the pics are my updates on life/travel)


I'll make this quick. I came back to the U.S. mainly to...

...spend time with my girlfriend

the yearly christmas weekend at nicoles.

enjoying a christmas stogie at Rockefellaaaa



...compete in a dance competition that Boston University's team asked me to join them in



 ...tutor foreign students in English, and learned the age old mystery that all asians when they give the peace sign... well.. they said it was just a "pose." your welcome for de-mystifying the world.



...and to see my little brothers 6th birthday, even though he was upset because he only got books. Just look at that lower lip.

... but then he was happy because we got to take silly pictures...

... and more silly pictures

... and more silly pictures

we took so many silly pictures that night i cant even count.

bro'd out a lil bit

*x-mas party at Malchand's = epic. I ask Mr. Malchand for more red wine. He comes back upstairs 20 minutes later and opens a bottle of burbon, because it was red. Too funny. Worst tasting shit ever. We got fucked up.




3 Updates on my life: 


(1) - I am at an interesting point in my life; I am kind of in limbo. I applied to grad schools, and am waiting to hear back. So even if I get in, I applied to schools in the Middle East, Europe, and #1. Who who knows where the hell I will be.

(If I get in, I expect a lot of beers to celebrate. If I dont get in, I expect even more beers so that I can hardly remember I even applied)

(2) - Ill be doing more traveling in Europe. In two weeks Im heading to Budapest, Hungary. I don't really know what's there yet, but I guarantee you that if there are any transvestite whores, or litre-beer drinking festivals, I will sniff them out.

(3) - It's been rough spot leaving my girlfriend back in the US. We had a wonderful time, and are still trying to work through things while I'm out here. Deciding to travel out here comes at a tole.

We just talked last night about it, and we decided to play it as things come at us. The odds have never never been on our side, but through adversity and mistakes, we have always beaten the odds.

1 comment:

  1. You are the man Tom Ford. I eagerly await any updates! Leave no stone unturned, no question unanswered; meet life's uncertainty with excitement when others meet it with fear it. Godspeed, Tom Bachchan.

    ReplyDelete