Thursday, September 15, 2011

A verse for anyone struggling


"Three different times I begged the Lord to take away what I was struggling with. Each time He said 'My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.' So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. Thats why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, I am strong."    - Paul's conversation with God. 2 Corinthians 12:6-10



Its a beautiful thing to know that when we are in our deepest despair that God is closest to us and works in us best. Maybe thats why it seems we learn the most when we struggle.


"For I know I have the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, and bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11 








No comments:

Post a Comment