Sunday, September 11, 2011

I win Worlds Sexiest Man competition on cruise

I hardly know what to write. Ladies and Gentlemen - I am the new World's Sexiest Man.

 I have been professing it for years in girls' cell phones - but who knew it would ever become in official title? Lo and behold, I have fulfilled every wish Nicole Sermabeikian ever had for my life; I officially became the Worlds Sexiest Man last week:

after I won.

me with the Runner Up


The competition was on my Royal Caribbean cruise boat last week.

How I won:
I qualified with winning the contest "best Booty Shaker." There were 8 of us. Before that shakin', we had to perform a 30 second routine or so and impress the four female judges. Mine was a poor showing - I was the first and unprepared. But during the next round - Booty Shaking, my ass came alive. It bounced and jiggled the way only black girls butts can do. It was on fire. All eyes were on those two cheeks, that only if everyone had x-ray vision would they have automatically declared me winner after seeing the tattoo. Surprisingly, I only got hammered on one night - and was too busy to show it off. I rarely do - its a treat.
Anyway - by crowd cheer- I won. I dont know how I beat the italian - but I did. They gave me a towel, a nice medal, a t shirt, and a hat.
how I got Into the Finals (that sign says best booty shaker)
Me in action. I just took the advice my football coaches and lil' john always gave me: get low



Recap overall:

I "made close friends" with an italian girl (I simply had to), fell in love with a spanish girl, hung out with three Germans and a South African guy named Oros, and his twin brother MK, and danced my soul to the high heavens every night in the Dragons Lair night club where we dance battled hip hop and pop lock every night. The black girls (actually, they were old women) loved me and I loved them. I was workin' it. I came home every night btw 3 and 5, got up at 8, and explored our destinations. I learned some italian, learned a lot about myself that I will write in the notes of this post so I dont bore you, and looked out at the glorious water like a kid looks at a candy shop. No - make that ten candy shops. The sea was my Sour Patch Kids, and my eyes endlessly gobbled them up. The best part was - there was always more. My love for maritime explorations only grows.This is what I saw every night at dinner:


My two favorite places were Barcelona, Spain and Ajaccio, Corsica (the country thats an island in the middle of the Med Sea.) 
beach at Corsica. this was my view as I was alone, kicking back and reading Life of Pi (thanks priyanca)


When I first got on the ship, it was almost overwhelming - so many people to meet its almost stressing. Then I just realzied that everywhere I go Ill just do my part - and it was awesome. So many Italian speaking ppl tho, I wish there was an italian class (so I had to find an italian girl). 

(..Done).

I came away knowing so many people. In fact, people were so baffled that I knew how to dance this one guy was like "If there was ONE PERSON I would have picked in the entire world that I would not suspect knew how to dance, it would be you!" Him and his crew of 10 subsequently became my biggest cheering fans, shouting my name every moment they saw me on the cruise ship. Actually, black people were so baffled I could dance many of them told me "I have SO many pictures of you on my camera!!" Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing, but I usually take things in stride.
Thanks, Id say.

I'll leave you with a picture of my crew:

It was fun, but you dont have to go on a cruise to be happy and have fun. The point is, no matter where I go...

... I'm living life.  Are you?




1 comment: